This may seem like a dumb question, but I just can't find the answer.

I have FB on my Storm and need to know if it possible to limit the status updates on the homepage to certain friends.

Some of my friends like to ramble on in their status, which fills up my screen.

I want them on my friends list, but I don't want to see their status on the home page on my Storm. Is that possible?

I have searched several sites but can't find the answer.

Thanks!
    07-14-09 09:36 AM
    You can't do it from the mobile version, but you might be able to change your feed settings from the Facebook website.
    07-14-09 10:43 AM
    You can't do it from the mobile version, but you might be able to change your feed settings from the Facebook website.
    your right.

You gotta find where it publishes updates to your page and uncheck the friends the ramble

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 12:02 PM
    Unfortunately, this 'hiding' of the rambling updates doesn't carry over to the mobile fb app on the crackberry. Why the heck not? Does anyone know if we're missing something here?
    09-29-09 02:02 AM
    I have the same problem. I have subbed from newsfeeds from certain people on FB and it works find there. However, now that I have installed FB on my Storm, I am now getting updates from there. This is a major nuisance!!!!!!
    09-29-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD