Hey everyone,

So I love my Curve, I have had it since May, now. I use it for everything including Facebook. Up until about a week ago I was able to reply to wall posts and messages IN the application. Now, whenever someone writes on my wall, etc. I get a notification in the Facebook App saying "so-and-so did something to you and here is a link to see it". I used to be able to see the post or message and be able to respond to it right there in the Facebook app. What happened?

Thanks!
    07-13-08 11:10 PM
    I am having the same problem and wanted to know why as well. I'm guessing a glitch on Facebook's side? I'm able to see comments, though to reply to them, I have to "Get Link" and that will lead me to my profile. Then I have to find the comment they left and click on their name, load their profile, and then leave a comment. It's pretty ridiculous. Hopefully they come up with a fix soon.

Unless someone actually knows a cure for this?
    07-14-08 01:04 AM
    I am having the same problem and wanted to know why as well. I'm guessing a glitch on Facebook's side? I'm able to see comments, though to reply to them, I have to "Get Link" and that will lead me to my profile. Then I have to find the comment they left and click on their name, load their profile, and then leave a comment. It's pretty ridiculous. Hopefully they come up with a fix soon.

Unless someone actually knows a cure for this?
    Have you tried using the shortcut "W" on your home screen to write on someones wall and typing in the name of the person you want to reply to?
    07-14-08 01:06 AM
    That works just fine, but there is a huge hindrance in that you cannot reply right in the area where you see your comment and a few other things don't work.

It's just annoying more than anything else.
    07-14-08 01:25 AM
    That works just fine, but there is a huge hindrance in that you cannot reply right in the area where you see your comment and a few other things don't work.

It's just annoying more than anything else.
    Yes! That is the same problem that I have. At least more than one person has it. I tried a battery pull, but no luck there.
    07-14-08 06:03 AM
    I had this problem since I upgraded to OS 4.5...or maybe it is just a coincidence ??

What version of the BB OS you guys have ?
    07-14-08 06:08 AM
    I have the current legal version, its 4.3 right? I re-installed the program and now I am just waiting for someone to write on my wall!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 06:54 AM
    I think it has something to do w facebook chat on the web. Look to the right on chat you'll see notifications whenever something happens. I think its pushing just the notification to the phone instead of the wall post itself. So I doubt its the app just facebook itself. I'm sure they have to be aware by now. Just my $.02.

07-14-08 09:52 AM
    Well, re-installing it didnt work. Now I dont even get notifications in the app! They are sent to my email!
    07-14-08 07:22 PM
    Still having the problem too. :/

Such a pity as it makes it almost pointless to use the app at all.

07-15-08 04:32 PM
    I sent a help request to RIM under Facebook and am waiting for a response. You all should do the same.
    07-15-08 10:08 PM
    I have the same issues as the rest of you, but my newest Facebook problem is that all of a sudden today I can't update from my status from my BB. It either gives me the "x" as in "it didn't go through" or else it will go through but doesn't reflect on my actual page when I access FB from my PC. Same thing is happening with clearing status. Anyone else? This is seriously annoying!

~Sheri
    07-16-08 12:47 PM
    ^ I had the same issue as well. I'm not sure what caused it. I think I turned my radio off and back on and was fine. Or you can't reset the phone and see (alt + right shift + del). Hope you get it working.

07-16-08 01:35 PM
    Your radio ?

Rebooting just solved the status problem - THANK YOU!!!!

~Sheri
    07-16-08 01:48 PM
    ^ lol yeah the "radio" - manage connections etc etc. But I'm glad you got it working-later

07-16-08 08:14 PM
    Hey I don't know if its just me but my wall posts are coming like they should be now.

07-17-08 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD