Can anyone tell me how to get the Facebook icon off my screen? It is telling me I have a Facebook message but I don't and it won't go away like it usually does. I tried to take the battery out and restart it and that didn't work.
    07-28-09 08:35 AM
    Sorry not for sure which screen are you talking about? The only icon I have ever seen is the one on the main icon screen. Are you saying there is a Facebook Icon on the top like a message?

Sorry for not completely understanding the question.
    07-28-09 08:38 AM
    sorry for not being clear. Yes its the message icon at the top. Usually when I go get my message it goes away but for some reason this one is not going away.
    07-28-09 08:44 AM
    sorry for not being clear. Yes its the message icon at the top. Usually when I go get my message it goes away but for some reason this one is not going away.
    Roger that. Ok I am not for sure about that question as I have just set up my Facebook @ Facebook so I haven't seen any new posts or messages. I will be looking for anything new and see what I can find out.

Sorry wasn't any more help...
    07-28-09 09:02 AM
    I have you checked to make sure there are not any unread messages. In addition, have you recently switched themes? Sometimes it is a theme issue.
    07-28-09 09:05 AM
    That Happens To Me On Occasion, I Go To Facebook Mobile Open My Inbox, And Open Everything Like New Freinds, And So On, Once I Had To Have Some One Send Me A New Message When I Checked That One They Both Went Away, I Guess It Sometimes Forgets You Checked The Messages.
    07-28-09 09:06 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to get the Facebook icon off my screen? It is telling me I have a Facebook message but I don't and it won't go away like it usually does. I tried to take the battery out and restart it and that didn't work.
    That happened to me once and I had to delete the app and re-install.
    07-28-09 09:14 AM
    I would check to be sure you have read all your notifications. Messages are one thing, but mine will notify me if someone comments after me on a status, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 09:16 AM
    That happened to me once and I had to delete the app and re-install.
    I would not go that far unless it became absolutely necessary. I would try a batt pull first, switch themes, and make sure all messages had been checked.
    07-28-09 09:18 AM
    Thank you everyone. I went in to FB page and checked my inbox. I think you were right in the fact that sometimes it doesn't think you have opened one of your messages. So thanks again.
    07-28-09 12:08 PM
    Uninstall and reinstall helps a lot too, for the future.
    07-28-09 12:12 PM
    had that happened to me before, it was actually unread notification
    somehow when I opened the notification window, I missed to read one of the older messages
    07-28-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD