I'm having trouble with Facebook Places on my BB Torch. I have an actual data plan and everything, but when I try to check into places I usually have to find the places manually by scrolling way down the list or sometimes not finding them at all.

For example, this morning I was BY a mall, not inside it and I was able to find the building in Facebook Places. However, when I was actually inside the building later on in the day I was not able to find it in Facebook Places.

The app I'm using is called Facebook for BlackBerry. It came with my Torch.

Please help.

Thanks.

EDIT: I think I might have found why it was not working. I tried opening the Maps app in the Blackberry and noticed that my location was way off. I noticed this in FB Places too, that my location was different. Is there any way to fix this?
    Last edited by Positive Climb; 02-22-11 at 06:15 PM.
    02-22-11 04:19 PM
    Its frustrating how this question is asked several times yet no one can answer it. I'm having the same problem. What have you tried so far?
    06-26-11 07:47 AM
    I've never been able to find a solution so I gave up long ago and started using Four Square. Maybe it works in the 2.0 beta but I haven't even bothered since as I said, I use Four Square now.
    06-26-11 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD