I remember when installing facebook or some app it said that the Tour is able to intergrate facebook profile pics and bb contacts. Anyone now how?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 07:09 AM
    It worked on mine. I now get update pictures from my facebook.
    08-06-09 07:22 AM
    I remember when installing facebook or some app it said that the Tour is able to intergrate facebook profile pics and bb contacts. Anyone now how?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah all you have to do is when your in facebook, click your blackberry button and hit options. check off the box where it says to sync your blackberry contacts
    08-06-09 07:26 AM
    ^^What else does it do besides sync the contacts. Does it send a friend request to everybody or anything like that? Or does it just sync the address books?
    08-06-09 07:34 AM
    ^^What else does it do besides sync the contacts. Does it send a friend request to everybody or anything like that? Or does it just sync the address books?
    When I installed the Facebook app, it did the picture thing automatically.
    It shouldn't really sync the address books. Just the people you put in contacts.
    08-06-09 07:42 AM
    When I installed the Facebook app, it did the picture thing automatically.
    It shouldn't really sync the address books. Just the people you put in contacts.
    But it doesn't like automatically contact all the people in the address book or put your phone number on facebook or anything like that, does it?
    08-06-09 07:54 AM
    All of my friends birthdays were added to my calander, this was really annoying. Anyway to remove them?
    08-06-09 08:24 AM
    On my Tour it didn't even sync the contacts or pictures. I know if you don't want the birthdays to link up disable facebook connecting w/ your calender in the setup wizard.
    08-06-09 01:55 PM
    All boxes are checked by defalt
    08-06-09 02:23 PM
    On mine it did sync the pictures the first time, but since people have changed their pictures, it hasnt changed in my phone book. Still shows their old pics.
    08-06-09 02:48 PM
    This worked well for me when I had my Pearl 8130, but on the Tour it's not working.

In the Facebook app, within Options... I have BlackBerry Message application checked, but the BlackBerry Calendar application and BlackBerry Contacts application are un-checked and un-editable. Any thoughts?

Is this because I'm connected to BES through my work?
    08-06-09 03:26 PM
    Nevermind. Everyone might find this interesting: link
    08-06-09 03:38 PM
    Until the BES settings can be changed (act of congress) - can I revert to 1.5 somehow?
    08-06-09 04:19 PM
    mines not working and it checked. My contacts sync with outlook too. The only picuters are from exisiting pics which i had in my Touch Pro that transfered to outlook and now to my blackberry. any ideas?
    08-06-09 06:23 PM
    anyone? Please help. I like this feature.
    08-08-09 08:45 AM
    I have a new Tour with 1300+ contacts, when I visited the Facebook App it automatically synced my facebook acct with my contacts. My issue is it didn't sync correctly and now the Facebook name listed isn't the correct name for the contact. Has any had this problem and how did you fix it? The Facebook name in the contact info cannot be edited. Also what is the best calendar to sync with the Tour? I'm trying to set something up that can be sent to my Tour as well as my wifes. Thank you in advace for your help!
    09-10-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD