YEAH!!! Worked for me, too. THANK YOU!!!! ;-)

Happy New Year!
    12-30-09 04:12 PM
    I have always used this posting method with my old cell phone. I just got a BB and was able to upload 1 pic, then the app would not upload. I am just going to stick with e-mailing my pics in from the BB to facebook. The BB FB app sucks.
    01-01-10 08:31 AM
    I don;t even try to upload through the fb app....it degrades the quality of the pic way too much. upload the same pic through the app and then through mms or email, you will see what i mean.
    01-01-10 09:09 AM
    I can upload photos to Facebook, but they don't show on my wall. They just sit in the mobile uploads album. I've gone all through the FB settings and found nothing that would allow my photos to be automatically displayed on my wall.

I've given up. I just send it and if anybody see's it than fine. If not I don't really care. I am using the mobile address that was sent to me as a mobile user. I then send the image via MMS to that address. If I am in the FB app (not the mobile site), and share the image, I get the same result. The picture goes to my mobile album but not to my wall.
    01-01-10 04:34 PM
    Okay, so I've been having this problem since just before Christmas too. Last night I did a RESTORE of my VZW 8330, and reinstalled the FB app. Still no joy, until I performed this fix, now I can upload from the FB app, but (and this is INTENSLY frustrating) the "send to Facebook" option is no longer present in the menu when I'm in the media folder.

As in, I can no longer take a picture, and from the same same screen send it directly to FB.
    01-03-10 04:34 PM
    I'm not having problems uploading pics to Facebook. My problem is the pics I upload are sent sideways. Is that what you guys are talking about? My pics always upload but just sideways. Please PM me about this. Thx.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 07:46 PM
    this is the solution I grabbed somewhere from a forum and it worked for me :from your blackberry browser go to the mobile site.-(--(1)face book--(2)click blackberry menu key--(3)go to mobile site--(4)find upload photos--(5)click reset address--you gonna get some warning that you might die if you do its not that serious--just click reset--then you gonna get a message of success if all goes well
    01-06-10 02:47 PM
    What a annoying issue.

In the 2 years I've had my Curve, I've been able to go from the desktop Media > Pictures > My Pictures > (scroll over picture to highlight it OR click on it to make it full screen) > BlackBerry Menu Key > Scroll down to "Send to Facebook" and the pic would land in the Mobile Uploads folder.

Since about a week before Christmas, this slick method produces a "Cannot connect to Facebook server" error message. Now the only way to get a pic to FB is as an e-mail attachment or MMS the pic, which works, but not in an interface that lets you see a thumbnail. You have to choose the file by name. If you haven't named your picture, you don't know which one to send.

Quite the step backwards, and still an unsolved issue.
    01-06-10 06:47 PM
    Had the same issues! Go to facebook mobile in yur settings on fb and send it as an email or as a text message. It works just the same!!!! FB gives u an email and or tx number to send it to your page according to your number. It tells u how to do it. Very easy if you just save it in your contacts on your phone.
    01-10-10 08:57 PM
    None of these solutions have worked for me. I have tried everything that has I have found in these forums regarding this issue. Frustrating!
    02-18-10 08:35 AM
    Had the same issues! Go to facebook mobile in yur settings on fb and send it as an email or as a text message. It works just the same!!!! FB gives u an email and or tx number to send it to your page according to your number. It tells u how to do it. Very easy if you just save it in your contacts on your phone.
    This works but it's not the same. You can't choose which album to put the photo into - you have to go in and move it from a computer if you don't want the pic in your mobile album, and you cannot tag.

I've been having this issue since December. When it started, if I switched back and forth from using the 'send to facebook' option from the picture itself and clicking the camera icon from within the facebook app. Or, it would sometimes work if I tried hitting resend a few times. Now, no matter what I do I get the "connection could not be established" error. Which, like everyone else, is not right because I can still do everything else from the FB app so there definitely is a connection.

I've tried all the fixes I've found posted and nothing has corrected it. I have been eyeing my friend's Droid Eris for a while and honestly the endless stream of crappy FB apps for BB makes me want it even more.
    02-20-10 11:10 PM
    I had the same problem on my curve. I downloaded the bolt browser from crackberry apps and you can actually access the facebook web page there. Uploading photos is still a bit tricky but I uploaded photos yesterday that I had been trying unsuccessfully for weeks. I had to click on the add more photos link in the desired album and then click on the "simple uploader" link at the bottom of the page. Works great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 09:51 AM
    I was all excited, but it doesn't appear to be working for me either, darn. I have been using the FB email address thing to upload photos since the "Upload to Facebook" option just stopped working for me a couple/few months ago. I don't know where the upload goes, but it never makes it to Facebook. Ah well, it was worth a shot.

Edit: Oh! And I had FB re-send my e-mail address as well and it still didn't make the "Send To Facebook" option work.
    Last edited by IamHeather; 06-21-10 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Add information
    06-21-10 04:55 PM
    Original post in this thread did not work for me either.
    07-04-10 10:32 PM
    I have been using a free app called ShareIt (I read about it on BlackBerryCool)...it works perfectly for posting photos to Facebook. It was free from App World...just search for ShareIt.
    07-05-10 07:28 PM
    I text the f to the # and got a code back. But I am not quite sure where to enter in registration info, put it under additional phone # but still am not having any luck. I am able to send pics to my f/b messages but not going to timeline. What is the deal with B.B.? they actually have an app that is 599.00 for sending pics! Nice little phone but gees. Help bobby.kincannon.7@f/b
    01-25-13 10:37 PM
    As the problem on the Balckberry seems very technical and dependent only on yourself, I will just offer another alternative to use on the PC. Just as an alternative, that is a quick and fast multiple picture upload. Check out The Easy Photo Upload For Facebook here:
    Facebook Photo Uploader, Facebook pictures uploader, batch upload
    03-28-13 05:52 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD