Does anyone have a clue as to why pics can not be uploaded to facebook via Verizon 8330. I have been experiencing this problem for about 2 weeks now. Not sure if it is the OS, my phone or Facebook. Thanks for the help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 01:27 PM
    Do you have the Facebook app installed? Are you signed in? The only way to upload pics to facebook is via the app.
    12-29-09 01:28 PM
    The easiest way is obviously to use the FaceBook application. If you are not able to upload, go to options + advanced + applications + facebook + edit permissions (click menu) then ensure each option is set to allow. Then hard reset the phone by taking out the battery. If this does not work let me know. Jake
    12-29-09 02:02 PM
    My Facebook app doesn't work for uploading pictures either. I just MMS them to [email protected] (you have to have your facebook mobile set up correctly to do this, but I had it set coming from a dumbphone).

Something's wrong with the app, it doesn't seem to work very well at all and it is EXTREMELY slow. I can't view other people's pictures either. Its nice for text updates (status, wall, etc) but so slow to the point of being useless for photos.
    12-29-09 04:19 PM
    Mine hasn't worked for a while either. I have to upload them via my facebook email because if I go to the pic I want to upload and select upload to facebook, it fails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD