i have a friend that just got a new tour and when people call her that she is facebook friends with their profile picture comes up

i have the fb app and can not figure out how to get my curve to do the same thing

any help is greatly appreciated
    10-17-09 06:50 PM
    First go to the fb app then go to options. Make sure that connect you facebook with blackberry contacts is checked- that will connect everyone who's email or phone number is the same from fb to yur blackberry. For everyone is u want to link them u have to do it "by hand" go to yur friends tab on fb and for each contact u want to have linked just highlight the name and hit connect to blackberry contact and viola there u have linked pix to names

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 07:04 PM
    so it will only automatically do it if that person has their phone number listed on fb or you have their email in ur bb?? otherwise its manual??
    10-17-09 10:19 PM
    so it will only automatically do it if that person has their phone number listed on fb or you have their email in ur bb?? otherwise its manual??
    yes that is correct, it will sync your facebook friends names and numbers to your address book then match the pictures up
    10-17-09 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD