After installing the Facebook application on my Bold when I get a notification that someone has commented on a picture I can not see the comment, when I click into it it just says "This Photo Is Unavailable" after saying retreiving for a a few seconds. I tried deleting the service book for FB and I also tried deleting and re-installing to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue. (The only thing I can think of is that I recently changed by login and pw on the website) any ideas on how to resolve this.
    05-15-09 03:19 PM
    You aren't alone ... happens to me too ... its not a perect app.
    05-15-09 03:36 PM
    I've got the same issue on one photo I was tagged on the other day... still can't see it on my BB, but I can on my PC... I've cleared cache, but still no good.
    05-15-09 03:42 PM
    this is the most frustrating issue ever, especially because I know it works successfully for some people with the exact same setup, and its definitely not worth wiping the entire device to fix
    05-16-09 10:07 AM
    I just upgraded to Bold, and installed the Facebook app. I assume I have the last version and have the same problem. Overall this app is weak when comparing to iPhone.
    Hopefully they upgrade soon.
    05-21-09 11:23 PM
    I have the same problem on my curve 8900, but it used to work on the old facebook app
    on my curve 8300. Not impressed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 04:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD