No, this isn't about the orientation when uploading (still quite annoying tho).....but lately whenever I comment on another persons photos, if they comment back & I get the notification & I open it, it says "there are no comments available for this photo" & if I click on "View Photo" it does nothing?!?!

It shows up fine w/ all comments for my own photos.....obviously nothing huge, I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Oh & I'm on .86
    01-20-09 02:10 PM
    No, this isn't about the orientation when uploading (still quite annoying tho).....but lately whenever I comment on another persons photos, if they comment back & I get the notification & I open it, it says "there are no comments available for this photo" & if I click on "View Photo" it does nothing?!?!

It shows up fine w/ all comments for my own photos.....obviously nothing huge, I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Oh & I'm on .86
    I've been experiencing a similar problem for the past two days or so. Whenever I get a notification that someone has tagged or commented on a photo, I don't see the photo and it says "there are no comments available for this photo"...even if there ARE comments.

I have tried logging out and back on--both on the app and the mobile site--and I have also reinstalled the app. Neither of those attempts fixed the problem.
    01-29-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD