Hi all,

I'm not receiving any Facebook notifications! I've added the application on Facebook and gone into the privacy settings and it's set to send email notifications, and I'm using the email address for Facebook for email on my BB, but still nothing?!

I've noticed my emails take a while to come through to my BB (an hour to two hours after I've received them on my laptop), so could this be the issue?!
    11-29-08 09:28 AM
    I've had that trouble on mine & spent over an hour on the phone to Vodafone.

The tech guys activated something or others, cut me off without even a goodbye BUT its all working now?
    11-29-08 09:33 AM
    Try deleting facebook and re installing it go to options advanced options apps and delete from there. If that doesn't work get rid of it until they release an update. A lot of people have this problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 09:33 AM
    Hi all,

I'm not receiving any Facebook notifications! I've added the application on Facebook and gone into the privacy settings and it's set to send email notifications, and I'm using the email address for Facebook for email on my BB, but still nothing?!

I've noticed my emails take a while to come through to my BB (an hour to two hours after I've received them on my laptop), so could this be the issue?!
    If you download the e-mail onto your laptop, I believe that would take it off the server and you won't receive the same e-mail on your BB.
    11-29-08 10:16 AM
    Hi all,

I had this same problem and it turned out the answer was pretty simple. After you double check that your email notifications are on, go back to the screen - I forget the name exactly - where you control which notifications you receive. For some reason during the install process on my storm, mine had all been reset to not notify me. Hope this is all your problem is, to!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD