I have noticed the last couple of days I have not been getting any notification from Facebook either. I an on official 5.0 OS. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times and nothing. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks an advance for any help on the matter.
    06-12-10 12:53 PM
    I was having this problem , What was going on with mine was I was using the gmail app and didn't have my gmail account in a regular email set up so it wouldn't link so I had to add it on there again and have two email accounts on phone for it to work .
    06-13-10 08:51 PM
    my has stoped doing it as well but its been a lot longer that a cople of day try months someone out there has got to know how to fix it
    06-14-10 11:37 PM
    I dont know what happened but all of a sudden i wake up this morning to a notification..Then another and another........It seems to be working now but its kinda annoying i am getting all the notifications i missed! i have them coming in from days ago.. Every 10-20 mins i get them... Well at lest im getting something.. Wonder how long this will last? I have posted and received TONS of replies..LOL
    06-15-10 07:31 AM
    I'm up to date with my software. Checked settings. Everything checks out but still not receiving notifications. This is happening to a bunch of my FB friends who have BBs as well. It must be a FB or BB thing rather than our individual phones be the problem. BTW, I have a Storm 2.
    06-17-10 12:36 PM
    I still am receiving notification but I can't view status updates on the app. When I open the app evryones status says "about a year ago." The weird thing is that all of my friends are listed in order of the most current updates it just doesn't post them. I can view highlights just not strictly status updates. Kinda makes the app pointless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 02:33 PM
    Its TIME for RIM to release the FB 1.8 app.. and also it should stop relying on the EMAIL notifications!!
    06-17-10 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD