You know the facebook icon with the red astrick that pops up on the main the screen when you get a new facebook notifcation? It stopped appearing on my main screen. I didn't change any of the settings on my phone or my facebook account. I have tried to reset the phone, re-install facebook, take the battery out, and change my settings but I can't get it back! It's driving me nuts...please help if you have any suggestions!
    11-05-09 09:06 PM
    same exact problem. Mine used to work, and stopped...
    11-05-09 09:11 PM
    I get the same prob. After 25 sometimes 50 comments on a post

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 09:46 PM
    hey guys if any of you solve this please be so kind as to let me know how, i'm in the same boat
    11-06-09 11:10 PM
    Same thing here!! The only time I have gotten a notification in the last month was when I changed my email address. Would love to hear if anyone has any ideas!
    11-07-09 03:23 PM
    I solved it! At least for me, here's how it got fixed:

Go to your FB settings page via computer and go to the notifications tab where all of the check boxes are. At the bottom u will find one called Facebook for Blackberry Smartphones. If it is not checked then that will be the issue. Check the box and save the change, notifications will start working within minutes. (Mine did)

Hope this does it for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 05:43 AM
    My friend had the same issue. Her problem was her aol mailbox was full. She stopped getting notifications from FB until she cleared out her mailbox from a computer.

I also had an issue but my fix was uninstalling and reinstalling it. I also played around with my contact email too. It's worked since.
    11-11-09 12:48 AM
    make sure your email accounts are working, facebook notifications on blackberries are triggered from the emails from facebook when something happens
    11-11-09 11:54 AM
    I think I may have figured it out... Check your e-mail account on your PC, and see if there are any notifications in your spam folder. I checked in there, and there were ALOT of Facebook e-mails in there.

And now I get them on the Facebook App!
    11-25-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD