I updated my 9700 OS to v5.0.0.586 a few days ago via the Desktop Manager software, which also updated my Facebook app to 1.7.0.22.

Since then, my Facebook notifications have disappeared from my main message list, and I can't find out how to get them back. They were there before the upgrade.

When I go into the menu on the main message list, then Options, then Inbox Settings, all I have on the list are my gmail account under "Email Accounts", and "SMS and MMS" under "Other Message Types". No mention of Facebook.

The Facebook notification icon still appears on the home screen, but I'd really like to see the notification in my main message list as well.

Can anyone help please?
    05-13-10 04:14 AM
    I've never seen Facebook notifications on my Blackberry, but maybe you are talking about an Option under Facebook... go to Facebook > Menu > Options > then scroll down and look for "Leave email notifications messages on mail server"... mine is checked because I don't want them mixed up in my Messages... maybe you want to uncheck that box and see what happens.
    05-13-10 05:49 AM
    open the facebook app, go to options and check "blackberry message application"...that will integrate it with your normal message inbox
    05-13-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD