hello torch users how come whenever i log on to FB in my torch all my notifications is unchecked whenever i log on back in FB using my desktop computer?? happens all the time thats why sometimes i use facebook mobile so all my notifications will remain unchecked but facebook mobile wont let u upload photos..hopefully someone will help me with matter thanks guys
    01-16-11 10:48 PM
    Not sure about this one. I know bb facebook can be buggy, but I can still upload photos. Have you checked to make sure you have the latest version of FB? It could be that you're running an older version? Or FB is just buggy Hope that helps.
    01-16-11 11:34 PM
    I have the latest version the main problem I'm having is whenever I log back on facebook using my desktop is all my notifications is unchecked after loggin to FB thru my torch.. That's y sometimes I don't wanna log to fb in my torch coz all my notifications will be unchecked again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 11:44 PM
    Just recheck them. It takes a few seconds. Maybe logging in/out messes up the notification settings? I only use FB on my BlackBerry so I haven't experienced this issue. I know sometimes I'll randomly stop getting notifications, but a battery pull fixes that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 05:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD