In my messages box i receive my Facebook notifications. Not all, but some of the notifications get duplicated and wont delete. They will delete from facebook but not in my inbox.

help?
    01-16-11 05:58 PM
    you need to delete those notifications from your FB inbox, as it directly corresponds to the messages. This is new with 1.9.

You can change the settings so they dont show up in the messages inbox. Doing this the FB icon will still appear when something comes in, but you need to open the App to see them, and it goes away instantly.

This is what i do, as i found 1.9 and this change annoying.
    irishdude724 and DawgMan like this.
    01-16-11 06:00 PM
    you need to delete those notifications from your FB inbox, as it directly corresponds to the messages. This is new with 1.9.

You can change the settings so they dont show up in the messages inbox. Doing this the FB icon will still appear when something comes in, but you need to open the App to see them, and it goes away instantly.

This is what i do, as i found 1.9 and this change annoying.
    I tried this a couple days ago, didn't work on my device. I'm thinking that deleting the blackberry app from Facebook method may be the way to go, although I haven't gotten around to testing it as yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD