I haven't been receiving facebook notifications yesterday or today, just wondering if anyone else is having trouble.
    03-23-10 09:08 AM
    No problems with my service on VZW. Been receiving notifications as normal.
    03-23-10 09:17 AM
    No problems with my service on VZW. Been receiving notifications as normal.
    Ok, I have AT&T so I guess it could be something with them.
    03-23-10 09:22 AM
    I have AT&T and have received them. Maybe try a battery pull? Resend your service books?
    03-23-10 10:02 AM
    I have AT&T and have received them. Maybe try a battery pull? Resend your service books?

LOL, I just figured out what the problem was and all I can do is *smh*.
    03-23-10 11:32 AM
    Do share what the problem is? I've had this same issue for a few days now on T-Mobile.
    03-23-10 02:23 PM
    I'm on VZW and I get *no* comment notifications! Just friends, my activity and msgs.
    03-23-10 04:16 PM
    verizon.......issues. it won't let me post, but I am receiving notifications. I can post from laptop but not BB
    03-23-10 04:18 PM
    Do share what the problem is? I've had this same issue for a few days now on T-Mobile.
    Well my problem was I had forgotten I had set up filters in my email b/c I was tired of getting those FB emails all day along with the notifications. I didn't release once I stopped the emails from coming to my phone, the fb notifications would stop too since it was connected. I changed the filter and I am getting all the notifications now.
    03-23-10 10:24 PM
    So if I go on the Facebook website and configure my notification settings so it won't send me e-mails, I won't get notifications on my BlackBerry? Who designed this thing? Another reason to hate this stupid application.
    The whole reason I want to stop e-mail notifications is because I have my BlackBerry. I hate having my computer inbox filled with these stupid emails when I only use my phone to reply to Facebook stuff.
    Can't they come up with another push system not dependent on e-mail to deliver notifications?
    03-24-10 08:27 PM
    So if I go on the Facebook website and configure my notification settings so it won't send me e-mails, I won't get notifications on my BlackBerry? Who designed this thing? Another reason to hate this stupid application.
    The whole reason I want to stop e-mail notifications is because I have my BlackBerry. I hate having my computer inbox filled with these stupid emails when I only use my phone to reply to Facebook stuff.
    Can't they come up with another push system not dependent on e-mail to deliver notifications?
    I share your pain, it is a big pain in the a$$
    03-24-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD