hi,
    i've just bought a javelin and have been accessing my facebook from the handheld since then. but when i check my email from PC, i was surpised to get hundreds of emails from facebook. so then i turned off all notification (still from PC). but i end up not getting ANY notification on my blackberry facebook application. i tried turning ALL my notifications back on but still don't get any from my blackberry handheld. but i get e-mail notifications only.
    can anyone please help make this right?

thanks.

cheerz;
    Ka
    Last edited by thuapuluhthua; 07-02-09 at 05:31 AM.
    07-02-09 05:27 AM
    If you only want to get notifications on your BB, but not your computer, turn the notifications back on on your computer FB account. On your handheld/mobile account, go to options/settings and tell it not to leave the message on the server. This is whte way I have mine set up, and I do every once in awhile get an email on my computer from FB still, but more than 90% of them just go to my mobile.

I hope this helps!
    07-02-09 05:33 AM
    Since you have turned back on your notification have you completely closed out of the Facebook app on your BB? If so I would try a battery pull. If that doesn't work maybe try resending the service books. Hope that helps.
    07-02-09 09:23 AM
    thanks all for your feedback... so the problem's solved and i can now get my blackberry notifications...
    so, after i turned ALL the facebook notifications back on the other day, i went to my yahoo mail, create a folder named FB and filter all emails from Facebook to the folder....
    after i delete the folder, the filter automatically disabled, and the notifications start to get in to my inbox... thus the blackberry handheld notification...
    it seems that blackberry facebook application only translate emails from facebook in my INBOX as notifications....
    if the application can access email folders as well, this wouldn't have happened
    but now, as a result, my yahoo email inbox is drowned with facebook notifications (although they don't appear in my blackberry yahoo email inbox) ... sigh!...

cheerz;
    ka
    07-03-09 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD