Why am I not recieving most of my facebook notifactions?
    04-09-11 11:22 AM
    So are you getting some messages and not others? Or a certain kind of notification isn't coming through?

I just get notifications on when people comment on my status and if I get a DM, not when some one likes my status.
    serena22101 likes this.
    04-09-11 07:53 PM
    Well I am only recieving sparatic notifacations on my posts. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to them that I can see. But then I will have sevral of them when I check on my pc. I had a blackberry sevral months ago of the same kind but through a different cell service and I didn't have to do anything really to set it up. This one seems to be a little different and I did make sure the facebook notifacations thing was checked so I don't know what else to try? Any ideas on where i can go for help?
    04-09-11 11:51 PM
    Well I am only recieving sparatic notifacations on my posts. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to them that I can see. But then I will have sevral of them when I check on my pc. I had a blackberry sevral months ago of the same kind but through a different cell service and I didn't have to do anything really to set it up. This one seems to be a little different and I did make sure the facebook notifacations thing was checked so I don't know what else to try? Any ideas on where i can go for help?
    I would try to go to the Blackberry website and search their forums...they might have better trouble shooting ideas than here, since this is just a fan site.
    04-10-11 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD