I'm running 4.7 151 did they update it to work with 5.0 today or something.........It keeps timing out my session and won't let me log back in? Help please!!
    09-21-09 12:35 PM
    I think there is just something wrong with facebook today. Even on the computer it's doing weird stuff.
    09-21-09 12:39 PM
    I'm running 4.7 151 did they update it to work with 5.0 today or something.........It keeps timing out my session and won't let me log back in? Help please!!
    The definitely did not force any 5.0 software when it's not fully released yet...

If it helps, I've been having some issues with Facebook across the board... I can't use the app as I am running .230, but on my comp it has been seriously jacked up. Logs me in and out. During chat, it tells me I need to log out and log in again. Sometimes I get a Facebook issue message... I would give the maintenance people some time before you try anything.
    09-21-09 12:41 PM
    The definitely did not force any 5.0 software when it's not fully released yet...

If it helps, I've been having some issues with Facebook across the board... I can't use the app as I am running .230, but on my comp it has been seriously jacked up. Logs me in and out. During chat, it tells me I need to log out and log in again. Sometimes I get a Facebook issue message... I would give the maintenance people some time before you try anything.
    Yeah.....I had problems this morning on my PC also, thanks to you guys for replying!
    09-21-09 12:47 PM
    I have heard a lot of problems. SS logged me out yesterday and it has been funny all day. Just try messing with it till it logs you back in. This could also be because of Facebook lite or something like that.

I dont think it has anything to do with 5.0 cause its more RIM's responsibility to update their app...

P.S. woo 800th post!
    09-21-09 01:04 PM
    Facebook isn't working for me today - anyone else? It has been fine until this afternoon.
    09-23-10 03:54 PM
    its down again....
    09-23-10 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD