I'm having an issue with the notifications and Facebook. It seems that I'm not longer getting notifications when I receive facebook messages. I'm also not getting notifications for wall posts replies, ect.

I'm running 2.0.0.45. The app was working just fine, until sometime over the weekend. I've cleared the cache, I've logged out ect ect. Any ideas?
    09-08-11 08:05 AM
    Do you have the Facebook notification box checked?
    09-08-11 08:27 AM
    Do you have the Facebook notification box checked?
    Yes, the notifications box is checked. I forgot to mention that above.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-11 08:49 AM
    i'm having the same problem as well. just all of a sudden stopped receiving notifications.
    09-08-11 08:59 AM
    Yes, the notifications box is checked. I forgot to mention that above.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
    Make sure the Facebook emails being sent to your email address aren't listed as spam or junk.
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 09-08-11 at 09:18 AM.
    09-08-11 09:12 AM
    I have the email notifications shut off; just the BB notifications are on.

jc5977,
    Thanks for letting me know. Maybe its a widespread issue.

I'm on a 9700 running OS 5.

09-08-11 09:44 AM
    Hapnened me too
    09-08-11 10:16 AM
    same problem i receive all notifications but my messages someone on hofo figured it out how to fix it but never replied on how it was resolved
    09-08-11 11:57 AM
    same problem i receive all notifications but my messages someone on hofo figured it out how to fix it but never replied on how it was resolved
    Don't you just hate it when posters do that. They'd post "oh never mind I fixed the problem" and they don't post the solution for others!!
    09-08-11 12:19 PM
    Same here.. And i often receive emails instead of notifications despite having them off
    09-09-11 02:47 AM
    Thanks for the updates. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.

09-09-11 07:15 AM
    yes i do hate it, someone needs to know how to change this. but the wierd thing is that i and i guess GLENN J only recieve some notoficatioins i get if someone posts in a group, likes my status, pretty mcuh everything besides messages which is what i need
    09-09-11 09:58 AM
    I;m having the exact same problem. Tried everything. Very frustrating.. I'm wondering if you can step back to the earlier version of facebook.

If someone has a fix please reveal.
    09-09-11 02:43 PM
    I;m having the exact same problem. Tried everything. Very frustrating.. I'm wondering if you can step back to the earlier version of facebook.

If someone has a fix please reveal.
    I udated my Facebook app to the new 2.0 version and it's awful. Causes no end of probs. Downloaded and tried it twice and deleted it both times. Today I couldn't even get past the terms and conditions screen.

Done loads of searches for the 1.9 or 1.7 version and every link I have found takes me to the Blackberry site to download the 2.0.

Blackberry on Facebook say there is no way to go back.

I'm using m.facebook now.
    Ang x
    09-09-11 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD