Forgive me if this has been talked about before but I did a quick search on this and found nothing relevant.

Also, I don't know if this is a S2 problem or a Facebook thing...move to 3rd party apps if need be.

Anyway, when I'm on the Facebook site using Opera Mini 5 beta 2, sometimes the site will switch from the full view to the mobile view. I find this to be irritating.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or knows of a fix? Is it even an Opera/S2 issue? I figure it might be an Opera thing since its a beta release.

Thanks in advance...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 11:00 AM
    It's an official release now, and i'm still having the same issue. Have you figured out a way around it? Bolt works for me most of the time, but is slow.

03-17-10 09:43 AM
    why not just use the facebook app for the s2? It just rocks and integrates with the bb so well.
    03-17-10 10:06 AM
    Forgive me if this has been talked about before but I did a quick search on this and found nothing relevant.

Also, I don't know if this is a S2 problem or a Facebook thing...move to 3rd party apps if need be.

Anyway, when I'm on the Facebook site using Opera Mini 5 beta 2, sometimes the site will switch from the full view to the mobile view. I find this to be irritating.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or knows of a fix? Is it even an Opera/S2 issue? I figure it might be an Opera thing since its a beta release.

Thanks in advance...

In settings is it set to mobile view in opera? if yes maybe try turning it off

I use facebook app.. and the mobile site only when thats down
    03-17-10 10:07 AM
    It just rocks and integrates with the bb so well.
    Meh, I wouldn't say it "rocks." It's often buggy, doesn't handshake well with FB servers, and is not very good for notifications. It could definitely be much better, and I wish there was a third-party app that could compete with it.
    03-17-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD