Hey guys,

I have the most recent version of FB on the phone, and I'm unable to upload mobile pictures. I use to just select "send picture to facebook" and it would always work. Now it just shows a progress symbol, then eventually turns into a red X. Then there is an error messages that says to try to resend it, but I always try 5 times, and it just does the same thing each time. I've made sure all permissions are set to "allow". Is this a bug in the application? I use to always be able to do this without a problem.

Thanks.
    12-20-09 10:16 PM
    I've been having the same problem, since about a week before Christmas. It works if I go to the mobile site, but not if I use the FB app.

It's pretty frustrating if you use FB much. I just reinstalled the app, and now my BB is COMPLETELY freaked out.
    01-02-10 10:48 PM
    This seems ridiculous but I do one picture at a time. I wait for it to upload completely then I go to the next seems to work better that way. Occasionally I get the deadly (x), but not so much anymore seems when you are having no activity it goes through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD