Hi I have been searching the forum to find an answer to this but I can't find anything - it is probably there but I thought I would ask directly anyway.
    I have the Blacberry Pearl 8110. When I go to facebook to send a PRIVATE message to someone (not write on a wall but private message) I type their name, click on it, and compose the message and send it. It says "sent to Person's name" but however when I log into my facebook page on my home computer it is sent to me, in MY inbox and the real recipient doesn't receive it.
    Why is it sending the message to me and not the person I wanted to send it to? When I am composing the message on my blackberry and when I send it, it tells me it was sent to that person but instead it sends it to me and I only find that out when I log into facebook on my home computer! I literally just got a blackberry this week so I am not familiar with anything, so I am not sure if this is a common problem or if it can be fixed. PLEASE help. Thanks!
    08-03-08 08:10 PM
    I tried mine just to make sure I was working and I am. Perhaps delete the app and reinstall. Was it ever working correct for you? Good Luck!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 09:38 PM
    Yeah I can do everything else except compose a message from scratch and send it to someone - it sends it to myself only. I can reply tomessages, etc etc. My only option is if I have to send a message I can open my browser, go to facebook.com, go to that person's profile and send the message that way - I tried that and it works - it just sucks because it isn't the fastest way to do it!
    08-04-08 11:25 AM
    I have the EXACT same problem. I'm using the 8330 Curve on the Telus network and am currently trying to diagnose the same thing. Its bizarre. I tried reinstalling to no avail. If you figure this out please post your solution.
    08-04-08 10:56 PM
    I am having the same exact problem too. I just saw this thread and tested it for myself and i sent a friend a message on Facebook from my phone, then I got on the computer and look at my sent messages and it said I sent it to myself,....

I'm using ATT..

Facebook app is quite crappy for the BB! They need to release and update again!
    08-05-08 08:20 PM
    I am also using 8310 from AT&T and I don't have that issue. I would recommend reinstalling or getting a new phone from AT&T.
    08-05-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD