I was wondering if there is an issue with my Storm. I linked it to my Facebook contacts and the contact pictures are really low resolution. Is this a problem with my settings? Anyone else?
    06-19-09 08:05 PM
    If by low-res you mean teeny-tiny...then yes, they are low-res. As far as I know, there's no way to change the size. Wish there was though!
    06-19-09 08:07 PM
    Not sure, but this might be affected by the browser settings. Browser > BB button > Options > General Properties, then scroll down to "Image Quality." Can be set to Low, Medium, or High, and greatly affects loading speed when there are a lot of pictures. Not sure if this will help or not, but certainly worth a try...
    06-19-09 08:32 PM
    Not sure, but this might be affected by the browser settings. Browser > BB button > Options > General Properties, then scroll down to "Image Quality." Can be set to Low, Medium, or High, and greatly affects loading speed when there are a lot of pictures. Not sure if this will help or not, but certainly worth a try...
    Thanks for the suggestion but I've actually set my settings on high already and it doesn't affect the pic. The funny thing is that on my Pearl, I never had these low resolution pics when I synced with Facebook...lower resolution screen on the Pearl though....
    06-19-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD