How come I never see the little Facebook icon with the number of notifications? I am on VWZ 5.0. I never saw it on 4.7 either, even on different themes. Is there a setting I need to change??

Thanks....

RR
    04-07-10 05:08 AM
    I'm not sure because I can see it on mine just fine..
    04-07-10 05:45 AM
    This is a good question! Mine never works, unless I do a battery pull, and once the phone finishes rebooting, it MAY show the "f" icon at the top.

I would be interested to know if anyone can tell us how to make this work all the time!
    04-07-10 06:03 AM
    Just to make sure, you do have the facebook app installed and configured, right? That's the only thing I can think of that might be causing this.
    04-07-10 07:52 AM
    I just had this problem too! I know how to fix it. Hopefully I can help you.
    You must make sure your notifications to email are on. If you have your email linked to your blackberry- they won't come in as emails- only as notifications to Blackberry Facebook app.
    Also you have to scroll down on the notifications in facebook *on your computer* and make sure in other applications you have the Facebook for Blackberry smartphones checked off.

Hopes this works for you!
    04-07-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD