- CrackBerry Newbie
- 5 Posts
Facebook & Kik
I've got two questions, one is about my facebook app and the other is about kik messanger.
facebook: I just recently updated to the latest version and now anytime my phone goes near a hot spot and tries to connect i get a message about a security problem, I can either close it, accept it, view it and things like that. but the thing is, I don't know which one I want? And I sometimes get the message like 5 times in a row. Recently I've always just been hitting close connection because it says its not safe and trusted or whatever, but I'd like to know what it is and how to make it go away? haha.
Kik: everytime I leave my house or go somewhere (since I only have wifi and not a data plan) I always have to go in and automatically connect my kik before I can get messages, I was just wondering if there was any way for me to tell it that its always okay to just kinda connect itself.
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 213Last Post: 04-04-2013, 01:54 PM
- By benny215 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2011, 12:39 AM
- By Berryman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-09-2008, 07:07 PM
- By javatyger in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2008, 09:26 AM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2007, 08:14 AM