Is anybody but me totally frustrated with the BB Facebook app lately? I was running 1.6.0.21 and it ran perfectly...up until about a week ago, when suddenly it either wouldn't let me log in, would time out my log in session and force me to relog...or it would tell me that I had no data plan so it couldn't load!! WTF?

So...thinking it would be a fix, I loaded the 1.7 upgrade a few days ago...and the very same issues began immediately!

What is the deal with Facebook? Are others having problems? How can I fix them or how can I go back to a version that works?
    10-25-09 07:58 AM
    I have not had any issues with 1.7 since I upgraded. I would suggest removing the application, and then downloading the FaceBook 1.7 from mobile.blackberry.com and see if it works better.
    10-25-09 08:01 AM
    Davis....Blackberry had some known issues with Facebook 1.6 version. It wouldn't allow connection to FB for some reason sometimes. As for the guy that posted a reply earlier, I would follow in his and my footstep and go to Blackberry website, Facebooks or BB App World and upgrade to the new 1.7 version. I did this about a week ago and haven't had a seconds trouble since. Also...sometimes if you download some of these free apps that you see on App World, every once in a while they will interfer with other apps. My sis downloaded a callerID LED app that blocked out FB for some odd reason. Once she removed the LED app, FB started working perfectly fine. Hope this helps!!
    10-25-09 08:10 AM
    i had the exact same problem! i just tried to log in again this morning and it worked fine. i guess just give it some time
    10-25-09 08:22 AM
    I have had the same problem... Once a day or so it works but mostly does not.

Interesting though, my wife has no issues on her Curve but I do on mine, so I tried logging into my account on her phone, and the same errors occurred. logged back into her acount and no problems.

So then I logged into her account on my Curve with no issues. Tried mine again, so it would not work.

This leads me to believe that it has to do with my FB account and not the BB or the App.
    10-26-09 12:12 PM
    ive had the same problem too now for two weeks... ive removed it and re dowloaded and nothing has helped!!! =(
    10-26-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD