Is anyone else having issues with FB? I woke up this morning and my FB had logged off and kicked me back to the login screen. I then was able to log in, but a couple hours later I got booted again and can't re-login. It's telling me that I don't have a data service available, which is crap because I've been using my data all day. Anyone else?
    09-30-09 11:06 AM
    Hopefully it's because they're going to upgrade to version 1.7...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 11:29 AM
    I'm enjoying the exact same issues with FB, have to go to mobile site when the APP stuffs around, really annoying...

09-30-09 11:30 AM
    Hopefully it's because they're going to upgrade to version 1.7...

Positive thoughts, I like it, and hoping for it soon too..

09-30-09 11:32 AM
    I'm having exactly the same issues. Trying to log in, generally failing due to lack of network coverage . It occasionally lets me in and then boots me off again.
    It started when I went to .301 on my Bold.
    And just to let you know, I'm on Orange.
    09-30-09 01:00 PM
    I haven't had any. If problems continue maybe you could do a battery pull and if this does not solve them, reinstall the app?
    09-30-09 01:41 PM
    I've been having problems for about the last two weeks but I can't, after reading and reading, find anyone with the same problem. I get all my notifications through the app and email but when I get a friend request and click on it within the app it does nothing. It won't go to the approve/deny screen like it used to. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, done battery pulls and nothing works. Anyone experienced this?

<sorry for the partial hijack>
    09-30-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD