Anybody with a Facebook account have issues with those games showing up on your 9650? I have them not to show up on my laptop but they still show on my bold.
    05-24-11 07:21 AM
    I had the same issue, you have to go into Facebook and search for the game you are getting updates from. Once you find it, you can visit it's page and block it. The option will show up on the left hand side of the games wall, it says "block app". After you do that, they won't show up anymore.
    1buda likes this.
    05-24-11 07:47 AM
    I had the same issue, you have to go into Facebook and search for the game you are getting updates from. Once you find it, you can visit it's page and block it. The option will show up on the left hand side of the games wall, it says "block app". After you do that, they won't show up anymore.
    Thanks for the info. I've blocked one person already and the games don't show up, on the other hand I would rather not block another person but the games are endless...
    05-24-11 07:50 AM
    They show up on both the FB app for the phone and the playbook.

Its getting old and a real pain to say the least.

Tim
    05-24-11 10:12 AM
    Thanks for the info. I've blocked one person already and the games don't show up, on the other hand I would rather not block another person but the games are endless...
    I didn't want to do that either and that is how I found out about blocking the app itself. Before I blocked the games I was seeing, it was non-stop updates and it sucked!
    05-24-11 11:22 AM
    I have over 100 FB apps blocked. But I also noticed several new ones on the FB app that don't appear on my PC. I hadn't figured out how to block them on the BlackBerry app.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-24-11 10:05 PM
    so if I block farmville, all my friends that spend so much time on it will also be blocked? or just their game updates???
    05-31-11 07:59 PM
    so if I block farmville, all my friends that spend so much time on it will also be blocked? or just their game updates???
    Just their game updates. The nice thing is, you won't see the game updates from anyone else on your list either.
    06-01-11 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD