anyone else having fb issues.i can't post my status update via text.i'm not receiving my friends status updates via text.thanx.
    06-19-10 03:58 AM
    I have been having problems all day with my 8330. I cant post status updates or leave comments. It times out and tells me that an unknown error has occured. Also, I have not been able to upload pics from my crackberry for serveral months, but gave up on the isue all together. I have uninstalled and install FB many times and it does not help. Any ideas?
    06-20-10 11:46 PM
    I'm having the same issues-can't update my status from the bb fb app and I also cannot see my old status updates on my wall. Ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 12:40 AM
    It looks like the update that allows users to "like" comments may have broken the API for the BlackBerry Facebook app. I'm sure RIM will have an update for it soon. This also happened the last time Facebook.com was updated.
    06-21-10 01:01 AM
    I been having probs with facebook all day, it won't update my friends list, take 3 or 4 refresh's just to get it to show updates and the all to common for me not showing notifications wether they be friend requests or someone replying to a post.

All these problems have been happening all too frequently for me and I can't find a direct email to send a complaint to bb about it which ****'s me off to no end that they have put a half arsed effort into a app that barely functions on a good day and is missing many basic features that a facebook definitely needs such as searching for friends, showing birthdays and having all notifications showing up

06-21-10 01:15 AM
    when i checked my fb this morning, all fb status i made thru fb app were gone.
    i can't post any status today either.
    will those status be gone or will they be back on my wall once RIM resolves the issue? :s
    06-21-10 01:27 AM
    They need to improve the apps
    Many things can't be done on RIM's FB app

IMO the mobile ver. Of facebook has more feature

06-21-10 01:44 AM
    There is nothing more annoying then seeing another helpdesk team get away with murder. Why does it seem like every other month this app fails. Who authorizes updates with op tests with REAL users!!!???? A better job must be done!!! Or don't force crippled apps on my phone!!!
    06-21-10 08:09 AM
    My facebook is also not working, so i found a new v1.8...
    unfortunately it does the same thing
    hey everyone...
    i found a link to v1.8 BETA
    http://121.14.229.122/applications/u...OK-18-BETA.rar
    or even use this for OTA: http://121.14.229.122/applications/u...18-BETA/FB.jad
    well i didn't use the OTA, but the other one extracts to JAVA.
    I copied it onto my phone, then installed it over 1.7
    then i didn't reboot when they said i had to, and logged in:
    06-21-10 08:15 AM
    No prompt for keycode when you open the app?
    06-21-10 08:18 AM
    nope... i think you just need to make sure to not reboot, but load the app first
    unfortunately the same error, but i think it's on FB's side, so by tomorrow it will be working and it's the new version
    06-21-10 08:24 AM
    Probably that. Because I did try it a couple days ago but I rebooted and was prompted for a keycode. hmm.
    06-21-10 08:31 AM
    I guess I am not alone. Leave it up to you guys, I know I can look here for common problems/issues.
    06-21-10 08:48 AM
    I'm surprised that this isn't posted on the top page of crackberry.. hopefully we will get more news on this later.
    06-21-10 09:00 AM
    The problem seems to be at RIMs side. Errors Im getting are cant connect to the facebook server.
    06-21-10 09:11 AM
    It's saying I don't have permission to post on my wall, like or anything. I have to go to the moblie site! WTH?
    06-21-10 09:14 AM
    My facebook is also not working, so i found a new v1.8...
    unfortunately it does the same thing

Hey I have tried to DL this new FB APP but I keep getting a 907 invalid COD HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway. any ideas on what that means?
    06-21-10 09:49 AM
    Yep, same issues on my 9650, can use the mobile site but not the app...again
    06-21-10 09:50 AM
    well i know it works for the 9500 through installing from memory card
    06-21-10 10:19 AM
    Works just fine now, so the outage was about 24 hours for me, give or take.
    06-21-10 10:22 AM
    I am getting updates to things I posted on but can not 'like', post a comment, or update my status. the only way to do any of this was to go through the mobile site. I thought it was just me....as I updated BB software. Glad I am not alone in this issue....it seems to happen everytime FB has an update....RIM is slow to fix the issues.
    06-21-10 10:34 AM
    funny thing is that I can upload pics but I can't post anything...that has to be the best!
    06-21-10 10:54 AM
    there oughta be a sticky just for facebook issues, I'm sure it'd rival the post count in all of the "post your screen" threads lol
    06-21-10 11:07 AM
    everything should be working now
    06-21-10 01:32 PM
    Mmm... Well resending a failed post is not working

06-21-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD