When I check my messages, it shows that I have a new Facebook notification. My phone normally lets me open these, however it won't let me do it today. I have gone on the actual Facebook application itself and clicked on the notification and still cannot open it. Any ideas as to why this could be happening?
    09-16-09 05:48 PM
    hey man, same here. any ideas? :/
    09-16-09 06:36 PM
    Weird. It started that last night for no reason on one of my notifications. I'd click it and it would open up a menu instead of actually opening the notification - even w/ the menu, it still wouldnt load. But, now everything is back to normal.

Honestly, all of Facebook is really sucking lately... even the regular non-mobile.
    09-16-09 06:53 PM
    same exact problem here
    09-16-09 07:27 PM
    I been having the same issue. Im currently redownloading facebook 1.6 to see if a reinstall works.
    09-16-09 07:41 PM
    This problem is relevant across the board on all mobile devices.
    09-16-09 07:54 PM
    I have the problem too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:07 PM
    I was having that problem earlier too but now it seems to have resolved itself. However I had done a soft reset for another reason and that might have fixed it as well.
    09-16-09 08:09 PM
    Just got my Tour today (I know Im a bit behind on getting one), and Im having the same issues. Grrrr
    09-16-09 08:14 PM
    I noticed it too---on status comments made by my friend who posts from her Iphone...I just thought it was something to do with that app...maybe just a glitch.
    09-16-09 08:53 PM
    I've got the same problem, glad its not just me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 09:04 PM
    as most on here said yes same thing it will let me know ive been hit up on facebook, but when the menu opens it doesnt let me see wtf is going on, re-installing now.
    09-16-09 09:28 PM
    I'm having the same problem here as well. I've tried a battery pull, but it's still not resolved. My BF has the Storm and it's doing it as well. Must be a glitch with FB. I've also noticed that Facebook on my laptop is not working correctly tonight, either.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's having this problem, I was starting to think something was wrong with my phone
    09-16-09 09:33 PM
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem!
    09-16-09 09:35 PM
    Weird. It started that last night for no reason on one of my notifications. I'd click it and it would open up a menu instead of actually opening the notification - even w/ the menu, it still wouldnt load. But, now everything is back to normal.

Honestly, all of Facebook is really sucking lately... even the regular non-mobile.
    Try Facebook Lite: lite.facebook.com
    09-16-09 09:35 PM
    Doing the same thing try it all nothing worked for me. Thinking the problem is on FB end
    09-16-09 09:53 PM
    I loaded FB 1.6 today and am still having the same issue as before. Guess that wasn't the fix we were looking for...
    09-16-09 11:25 PM
    I am having the same exact problem as everyone else on here. It happened overnight and I was not able to fix it by reinstalling Facebook or doing a battery pull.

Since many people are experiencing this problem my guess is that Facebook people changed something in their notifications without realizing the downstream impact to the Facebook application on Blackberry. Hopefully this will be fixed soon
    09-16-09 11:40 PM
    I am having the same exact problem as everyone else on here. It happened overnight and I was not able to fix it by reinstalling Facebook or doing a battery pull.

Since many people are experiencing this problem my guess is that Facebook people changed something in their notifications without realizing the downstream impact to the Facebook application on Blackberry. Hopefully this will be fixed soon
    Complete shot in the dark here - but now on the non-mobile website you can "tag" people in your Facebook status aka a fake Twitter. Not sure if theres a correlation, but that's the only update I've noticed as of late.
    09-17-09 12:15 AM
    Go into Notifications on the app.. scroll down so that its highlighting the most recent date.. and click the menu button, and click delete prior. Issue solved.
    09-17-09 01:19 AM
    Go into Notifications on the app.. scroll down so that its highlighting the most recent date.. and click the menu button, and click delete prior. Issue solved.

just did that to see if it works. Now just waiting for a notification lol
    Hopefully it works!
    09-17-09 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD