Hello,
    I have a 8330m, sprint. Facebook has been fine up untill a few days ago. When ever I post a comment on a frinds update, I get the main FB posting screen. Then, if someone replies to that, and I want to seeit, it opens as an attachment, showing the last comment and a link to click to see the whole comment thread. It didn't used to do this, as you could just open the FB screen and see all the comments and add another without having to"get" any links.
    Hope that makes sense and does anyone know how to fix that so its back the way it was? Did I possibly click a setting option and can I unclick it or something?
    Also, when I open someone's new "status update" to leave a comment, it looks like this on the comment page a:0:{} where the status update used to be.

Thanks alot!!
    B
    Last edited by budder181; 10-29-09 at 01:32 PM.
    10-29-09 01:24 PM
    try taking out your battery for 10 seconds and then see if it does it and maybe check to make sure you have the newest update on that
    if that doesnt work maybe try
    options/advanced/applications and then delete it and then re install it maybe the app got messed up
    it works fine for me im on a 8320
    10-29-09 04:48 PM
    I tried the battery thing with no luck. Was thinking about uninstalling it and reinstalling, but I'm new to the BB thing, so I'll save that as a last resort and try looking for an update.
    Thanks alot!
    B
    10-30-09 10:07 AM
    Ok, version 7.1 is awesome and it fixed my problem, so thanks for the tip! I'd post a link for it but i need 10 posts before I can do that, but you can get to it from crackberry.
    THANKS!!
    B
    10-30-09 11:20 AM
    this helped me too thanks
    10-31-09 02:14 PM
    YES!!! No more a:O:{}: !!! Worked for me too thanks! I'm not thrilled w/ 1.7 though...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD