I didn't want facebook integrated with my contacts, and when I installed facebook it ended up doing it (showing place of work... pictures from fb, etc).

how do I undo this?!
    01-09-10 01:02 PM
    I didn't want facebook integrated with my contacts, and when I installed facebook it ended up doing it (showing place of work... pictures from fb, etc).

how do I undo this?!
    open up the FB app - click the blackberry menu button - then un-check the box that says "Blackberry Contacts Application" in the "connect..." section

T2F
    01-09-10 01:06 PM
    open up the FB app - click the blackberry menu button - then un-check the box that says "Blackberry Contacts Application" in the "connect..." section

T2F
    I tried this, but it doesnt remove the info from the contacts that have already been affected by FB.
    01-09-10 01:16 PM
    You probably cannot UNDO the ones it already updated without going through them manually and deleting that content.
    01-09-10 01:21 PM
    You probably cannot UNDO the ones it already updated without going through them manually and deleting that content.
    I would have to agree with that point, just tested it out and the only workaround is deleting the existing contact and inputting it again.. or changing the contact picture and job title info etc etc...
    01-09-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD