Hi. I downloaded facebook and for a quick second the icon was on my homescreen the it disappeared. I do not have folders nor are any icons hidden. The app is still on the device but I cannot access it. I removed it and downloaded two more times with the same results. Can you help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 08:00 PM
    Poor thing. You want it and me I want to take it off and I cannot.
    05-31-08 08:15 PM
    I don't get why this problem is occurring.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 09:01 PM
    Make sure it is installed on your berry and do a battery pull with the device on. Wait for it to restart and look for the icon.

If that doesn't work, try deleting it completely and then do a battery pull to reset the phone. After your reset, try installing it again OTA. If that still does not work, delete and reset again and try downloading the program to your computer and using App Loader. Hope one of these works for you.

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    06-01-08 10:54 PM
    OK - so I discovered last night that the facebook icon displays in other themes but not my current one. My current theme is the T-Mobile Zen theme. (My phone is an unlocked branded T-Mobile phone but my service is with AT&T).

Any thoughts? (I'd love to stay with this theme, so hopefully I can figure this out)
    06-03-08 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD