After I updated to 4.7.1.61, I lost the facebook app so I culdn't even tell u how it works for this os. Anyone have any ideas how I get it back? App list says its installed but I can't find an icon anywhere to actually open it. Not in downloads or applications folder or hidden on the home screen?
    12-28-09 12:05 AM
    Sometimes its really slow, but dont really have problems at all with 5.0v7.14. The app really does suck and needs an update.
    12-28-09 02:08 AM
    for everyone who said it works fine....have you guys tried to load up your friends lists? thats the worst, i mean i have 1000 friends on there but, it just lags my phone out, not even worth trying to look up a friends profile through the application, the mobile web versions is obviously fine because of opera mini 2.
    12-28-09 02:09 AM
    by the way i deff have the most updated version of facebook
    12-28-09 02:10 AM
    most updated version of FB, bc i just redownloaded last night. After second downlaod it seemed to run a little quicker, it still sucks though. HUGE MEMORY LEAKS FROM IT!!! Anyone else get this? I love tweetgenius but i can't run FB and tweetgenius at the same time cause it eats up all my memory
    12-28-09 07:12 AM
    for everyone who said it works fine....have you guys tried to load up your friends lists? thats the worst, i mean i have 1000 friends on there but, it just lags my phone out, not even worth trying to look up a friends profile through the application, the mobile web versions is obviously fine because of opera mini 2.
    yeah it is very slow when I try to write on a friend's wall and it takes forever to pull my friends list!
    12-28-09 08:31 AM
    The FB app on my 9630 responds quickly--but I agree, it sucks. I don't think I've ever seen an app for Blackberry that has been so worthless. I use the mobile site exclusively.
    12-28-09 09:36 AM
    Well I take that back its bad in the storm 2 also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 08:31 AM
    More than anything, it just doesn't know which friends I want to follow. Out of hundreds of friends and family, I only want to see updates from about 50 of them (this works fine in the web version). But on the BB app I see updates from many I don't want to see and never see all of those I want to see. IOW, another app that does what the developer wants...not what the user wants.
    01-16-10 08:41 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD