ok somehow facebook has taken over. It is creating a whole new calender for events and has somehow become the default calender as well.
    I want to have the FB application but I do not want it to control my entire BB

Help
    09-23-09 12:07 AM
    Your phone is possessed!

No, in all reality this is a problem I've never heard of or read about before.

Have you tried a battery pull? That seems to solve ALMOST every problem under the sun. :]
    09-23-09 02:06 AM
    yes, even my computer tech guy can't figure it out. its a nightmare.
    09-23-09 02:19 AM
    I don't know if you've already done it but perhaps a wipe and reinstall of your phone OS may be the way to go?
    09-23-09 02:20 AM

1-Goto Options!
    2-Goto Advance!
    3-Goto Default Services!
    4-Goto Calendar (CICAL)!
    5-Choose what ya want!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 02:50 AM
    already done this, and default is set to a non facebook calender! so now what?
    09-23-09 02:32 PM
    ok somehow facebook has taken over. It is creating a whole new calender for events and has somehow become the default calender as well.
    I want to have the FB application but I do not want it to control my entire BB

Help
    Check your options in the FB app and make sure the calendar part is not checked off.
    09-23-09 02:48 PM
    Options>advanced options>service books, then delete the facebook calender line

09-23-09 05:18 PM
    Very common issue. The only thing that ended up working for me was deleting all the calendars off the phone with the Desktop Manager and then re-syncing with Outlook. Also, make sure to turn off facebook's calendar functionality in the Facebook app so it doesn't happen again.

09-23-09 05:43 PM
    Options>advanced options>service books, then delete the facebook calender line
    This worked like a charm, thanks!
    09-23-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD