When I click on the the "full site" option from theFacebook Home screen of my BB Tour, I get nothing but a blank screen. Up until a few days ago, it worked fine so I'm not sure what happened. I tried downloading facebook again but no luck. Any suggestions?
    10-15-09 12:22 PM
    I was just on there and at the bottom it asked me if I wanted to download the facebook application for my STORM

I'm on sprint, and don't have a storm. Hahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 11:22 PM
    When I click on the the "full site" option from theFacebook Home screen of my BB Tour, I get nothing but a blank screen. Up until a few days ago, it worked fine so I'm not sure what happened. I tried downloading facebook again but no luck. Any suggestions?
    always start with a battery pull for 30 seconds anytime you encounter a problem. the b-pull tends to solve 90% of berry problems.

also, where are you finding this "full site" option? I looked quickly and didn't see one.
    10-17-09 12:26 AM
    The "full site" icon USED to be on the very bottom of the facebook home page. Now it says "Touch Site" - but the results are the same ... a black screen. BTW, my facebook home page also gives me the option to download facebook for my Storm - when I actually have a Tour! I'm assuming at this point that it's a facebook problem rather than a blackberry problems. Still, it really limits my ability to navigate facebook.
    10-27-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD