- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Facebook Error 2102?
Okay, so first of all I have been searching the internet for hours trying to find a solution to my problem but I have found NOTHING!
So I logged out of my Facebook about 12 hours ago on my phone and now when I click on the Application it says : Your login session has expired, please re-login to the Facebook application (2102) and when I click on Show Details it says : The session has been invalidated because the user has changed the password. Then, I click Close and the whole application shuts off and my phone runs slow and im forced to re-boot it!
I have tried deleting and re-installing, going under apps on my computer, re-setting my password but nothing works! Help please! & it is the new Facebook app, I downloaded it a couple days ago and it was running fine up until i logged out!
Bold 9900 by the way !
- 12-15-12, 12:13 PM #2
The very first Google result shows this page...
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl1) Log in to the Facebook account from a computer.
2) Choose Account Settings on the top right by clicking on the arrow next to Home.
3) Choose Apps under General.
4) Choose BlackBerry smartphones what's new, Edit Settings.
5) Click Remove application.
6) Log in to Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones from the BlackBerry smartphone.
- By jinxednuance in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 66Last Post: 10-17-09, 05:21 PM
- By bluehaus in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-09, 02:35 PM
- By Smoke N Crack in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-19-09, 10:49 AM
- By luckynguyener in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-09, 06:31 PM
- By jsoqs3364 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-09, 03:24 PM