A few people had said to me that there facebook will add email addresses to there linked contacts. I have looked through all the options and do not see this anywhere and have checked to see if they have email addresses listed on fb.

I am pretty sure everyone is going to come back and say it doesn't do this, but if it does what the **** is wrong with mine!
    04-30-09 08:42 AM
    Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?
    04-30-09 10:16 AM
    Has anyone out there gotten an email to pull from there? A simple yes i have or no i havent would help me figure out if something is wrong.
    05-01-09 08:12 AM
    I thought the FB app uses email addy to match FB contacts to your blackberry contacts, then syncs pics and phone number
    05-01-09 08:19 AM
    I thought the FB app uses email addy to match FB contacts to your blackberry contacts, then syncs pics and phone number
    I believe it matches phone numbers in your Blackberry to phone numbers on Facebook.

As far as I know, there is no email sync feature.
    05-01-09 08:26 AM
    Thanks alot, i do believe its possible it uses the emails you have as well, I believe i had one freind found and the only possible way was due to email. I could be wrong.
    05-01-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD