i tried to dowload facebook app from the bb site but it's always said that i need to have windows xp serivice pack 2. any one know the problem. btw i tried to download it from the phone. thx u
    10-16-08 01:59 AM
    Check your browser settings. Open your browser and press menu>options>browser configuration. Make sure you are using the Internet Browser and the Emulation Mode is set to Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 02:21 AM
    Check your browser settings. Open your browser and press menu>options>browser configuration. Make sure you are using the Internet Browser and the Emulation Mode is set to Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    may be that's is my problem. because i dun use a bb option because in my browser config the only option is hotspot browser
    10-21-08 02:34 AM
    go to m.facebook.com on your blackberry, you will see a direct link to download the facebook app once you are logged in
    10-21-08 04:43 AM
    I tried downloading it from desktop. Didn't work with Firefox. Had to use Internet Explorer.
    If you don't have ActiveX stuff installed, it gives you a yellow bar at the top of your explorer window. Maybe this could be the cause of your problem...
    OTA is also a very good solution, as given by bodisaffa. ;-)
    10-21-08 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD