ever since the blackberry data was down last night, my facebook wont close.. i did a battery pull but once i reopen Facebook, i'll press the bb key and click close, and then when i go into app switcher, its still there haha. anybody know why its doing this?

oh and none of my bbm contacts pictures show up anybody else have this problem? i have the new bbm
    12-23-09 12:03 PM
    To my knowledge, Facebook never actually closed after selecting "Close" from the menu (meaning that it would keep running in the background and therefore show up on your list of apps that you may switch to).

In order to fully close Facebook, you need to select "Options" from the menu and then select "Logout." Only this will close AND shut down the application.
    12-23-09 12:09 PM
    wow that was fast haha

so.. i checked it after you posted and now its gone.. weird.. gonna guess its just.. slow? hahaha
    12-23-09 12:14 PM
    Facebook will close if you back out of it. However of you decide to BB button out of it (e.g. Change app) then it will keeping running in the background. It doesn't need to run in the background because you're notified through your email account which the mobile device and app will update. Sometimes it will be slow to close though for me but it is like 15 seconds maybe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD