First and foremost I apologize if this has been covered.

My facebook syncs with my contacts to update pictures and what not. I really like it. It's only doing it for so many contacts though, I can't seem to find a pattern. Is there a reason some have updated and some haven't? I'm sure its just something that needs to be changed int he contact info. Thanks!
    12-03-09 01:11 PM
    I was wondering why this was happening to me also??? I am the opposite, I don't like this feature and was wondering how to disable it?
    12-03-09 01:17 PM
    to disable it menu, options. it is a box you check there. as far as getting it to sync with your contacts I found I could go into my friends panel and then highlight a friend, hit menu, and sync to blackberry contact.
    12-03-09 01:29 PM
    I was wondering why this was happening to me also??? I am the opposite, I don't like this feature and was wondering how to disable it?
    disabling this is a option in the facebook app. Un-check Blackberry Contacts Application. Or if you want it to "sync" you can turn off just the update for photos
    12-03-09 01:30 PM
    Thank you, you guys/girls are so knowledgable

Arlene
    Last edited by aming63; 12-03-09 at 01:38 PM.
    12-03-09 01:35 PM
    as far as getting it to sync with your contacts I found I could go into my friends panel and then highlight a friend, hit menu, and sync to blackberry contact.
    This worked perfectly. Had no idea the whole time you could manually sync. This is great because a lot of my contacts had nicknames or shortened names and matching them was driving me nuts.
    12-03-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD