First off... WTF is up with US Cellular keeping me from logging in. That's about annoying as ****.

Secondly, every so ofter when one of my Facebook friends updates their profile picture, it will disappear from my blackberry contact list. Like I still have all the info for them, but their picture just vanishes. I've tried to refresh mulitple times but get nothing... any ideas?
    05-27-09 01:36 PM
    Wow really imaginary person who helped, I've never tried that... I think I will, maybe it would work... oh wait....
    05-27-09 02:05 PM
    You are such a smarta*s when someone doesn't answer you right away... people have lives outside of CB (I know it's amazing, but it's true)... and maybe no one who is signed in has had the same issue you are having. Maybe nobody has an answer. But when you're a smarta*s, it makes people want to help less anyway.

Oh... and I've never had that problem, so I can't help you out. (When you say you've "refreshed" a bunch of times, you mean that you've chosen "Refresh BlackBerry Contact", right?)
    05-27-09 02:22 PM
    Wow really imaginary person who helped, I've never tried that... I think I will, maybe it would work... oh wait....

I know how to fix it, but just for being an a** I wont tell you
    05-27-09 03:02 PM
    I know how to fix it, but just for being an a** I wont tell you
    Would you kindly tell me then, just in case this ever happens to me? I would love to know the answer to this, honestly.
    05-27-09 04:56 PM
    Oh great Crackberry Master, I'm sorry. How ever have I offended you with my pathetic attempt to bump my own threads because I know personally I don't wanna search way deep to look for something, so why would someone else. I'm so sorry. Whatever can I do to make this up to you since I am just a low on the pole user?
    05-27-09 07:15 PM
    Oh great Crackberry Master, I'm sorry. How ever have I offended you with my pathetic attempt to bump my own threads because I know personally I don't wanna search way deep to look for something, so why would someone else. I'm so sorry. Whatever can I do to make this up to you since I am just a low on the pole user?
    There's bumping and there's being a **** head.

Have you gone into the FB options and cleared the cache? Also, in the options is the box checked for FB contacts?
    05-27-09 09:09 PM
    Ha, I love it when people get the flamethrowers out... I will never tire of dbag OP's
    05-27-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD