When my facebook contacts and my BB contacts sync, anyone in my BB contacts that isnt on FB automatically gets the profile picture from the last BB contact that is.

Gee I hope that makes sense? Basically below is an exampe of my BB contacts and the problem

James (friend on FB) (James' contact picture from FB) - GREAT!
    Jez (not friend on FB) (Gets James FB Picture?) - errr?
    Jim (not friend on FB) (Gets James FB Picture?) - annoying now
    John (not friend on FB) (Gets James FB Picture?) - really annoying

Has anyone else experienced this? And if so is there a solution?

Thanks
    07-01-09 06:34 PM
    Ugh, that's crappy. I would probably uninstall FB and reinstall after a battery pull.
    07-01-09 06:36 PM
    My only problem so far was that I have my friend in my contacts, but his wife's facebook profile picture for his contact picture. The only link is their phone number. Names are different of course.
    07-01-09 06:59 PM
    ok get ready for this, i downloaded facebook to my storm,signed up , got a email notification opened the link and i was on, later that day i recieved a alert and went to sign on and its giving me a error on my email or password, so i went to the help part and its impossible to contact them, so from my phone i went to sign up again and it takes me strait to my account, through the sign up??? but i cant recieve any notifications that way of course, so i changed my password and still wont let me on, i hit the reset password 50 times and never recieved one email to reset it???? how can i contact them or call them or something!!! thanks
    07-01-09 08:23 PM
    ok get ready for this, i downloaded facebook to my storm,signed up , got a email notification opened the link and i was on, later that day i recieved a alert and went to sign on and its giving me a error on my email or password, so i went to the help part and its impossible to contact them, so from my phone i went to sign up again and it takes me strait to my account, through the sign up??? but i cant recieve any notifications that way of course, so i changed my password and still wont let me on, i hit the reset password 50 times and never recieved one email to reset it???? how can i contact them or call them or something!!! thanks
    Hijack my flippin thread why dont ya LOL!

I would log into facebook via a PC for that kind of thing, reset your password that way. Also make sure the email address associated with FB is on your phone also so your facebook emails can marry up wioth the FB app.
    07-01-09 11:20 PM
    Hijack my flippin thread why dont ya LOL!

I would log into facebook via a PC for that kind of thing, reset your password that way. Also make sure the email address associated with FB is on your phone also so your facebook emails can marry up wioth the FB app.

the computer is doing the same thing, email/password is wrong and sent 50 resets and havent recieved one yet!!!
    07-01-09 11:37 PM
    Then this isnt a Blackberry or Facebook App issue.

Its a Facebook issue so you are in the wrong place im afraid.
    07-01-09 11:40 PM
    Then this isnt a Blackberry or Facebook App issue.

Its a Facebook issue so you are in the wrong place im afraid.

i was hoping someone on here knew a great deal about facebook and could help!!
    07-01-09 11:53 PM
    When you hit the password help button it sends a email instantly, you must not be checking the correct email account.
    07-02-09 12:07 AM
    I had a few issues with syncing the contacts. You know it is a pain in the pirate but just do them one by one....it is doable, you just go into FB and say sync with BB contact....and it syncs
    07-02-09 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD