Hello all,

I have cropped and attached many pics to my BB contacts. I finally updated to new facebook and "synced" my BB contacts w/FB contact and it brought in some pics to contacts and replaced the pics for those contacts that had them. Is there a way to revert this or is it a done deal?

I do have them backed up so I can fix it, but I like MY pics for some contacts better than theirs.

Thanks,

Justin
    05-21-09 10:24 AM
    Hello all,

I have cropped and attached many pics to my BB contacts. I finally updated to new facebook and "synced" my BB contacts w/FB contact and it brought in some pics to contacts and replaced the pics for those contacts that had them. Is there a way to revert this or is it a done deal?

I do have them backed up so I can fix it, but I like MY pics for some contacts better than theirs.

Thanks,

Justin
    Yeah I've got the same problem but mine is worse the Facebook mobile deleted some of my numbers from the contacts and the my bb contact automatically synced to google my numbers were lost!!!

Can Anyone Help!
    05-21-09 10:50 AM
    if you open up facebook app, hit bb button, go to options...scroll down about halfway there will be a option to check a box for "Update existing photos in your BlackBerry contacts list with Facebook friend profile photos." Uncheck this box.
    05-21-09 10:51 AM
    I should have seen that before, thanks!

I reloaded my contacts and then made sure to not overwrite my pics.

J
    05-21-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD