Recently in installed OS .151 on my blackberry. Everything went smoothly, but I have a question for anyone who uses the facebook app.

Do you always have to re-attach your facebook/contact connections? I don't use the automatic setting, but I do attach some of my facebook friends to their corresponding contact entries on my Storm, primarily to get updated profile pics without me having to do a whole lotta work.

After I restored all my settings, I could still see the facebook info under my contacts (inc. pic) but none of that info was updating. I went into my friends list on the facebook app and noticed none of the previous connections I set up were there any more...furthermore, when I went to re-add the "connect to blackberry contact" option I got a message saying "This contact is already connected to a facebook friend, do you want to continue" or something to that effect, even though I was attaching it to the same contact.

Anyone else experience the same? Anyway to back this config up so I don't have to re-do it every time I upgrade or reinstall an OS?
    07-14-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD