So I have had Facebook on my blackberries for a long time. I had it on my Storm and I was able to select the option to have it connect with my blackberry contacts and calendar in the set up wizard. But now that I have the Tour and downloaded Facebook, it won't let me connect to those two things. Only to the Blackerry Message Application. I have searched everywhere a fix to this issue. I want Facebook synced to my contacts so their photos are the contact photos on my phone and I want events synced to my calendar. What can I do???
    12-25-09 03:46 AM
    If the option doesn't appear when you click the BB menu button from being in the FB app have you tried reinstalling just in case there was an issue during installation? I don't actually have the Tour, I have the Bold and the option to sync for all your options is there under the menu button on mine.
    Merry Christmas
    Coggster
    12-25-09 04:27 AM
    I have tried reinstalling it a few times. I'm wondering if it has something to do with application permissions, or service books, I don't know. I am not that good with those things. Here are some pictures that will make it easier to understand what I am talking about:

As you can see the 2 options are "grayed out", so there is no way for me to even select them. It does the same thing in the Setup Wizard:

When I go to calendar options it shows 3 email addresses that are synced to my calendar. 2 of those emails are synced to my facebook. Any thoughts?
    12-25-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD