I understood there were problems viewing FB Comments when the status were initiated by iPhones (and it was fixed). I am now having the same issues even when the status of my friends have been updated/initiated via their BB. This means, I see the status, click on comment (from my BB) and nothing shows up, so I need to go into the mobile site to view the comments. Anyone having similar experiences?
    01-29-10 05:52 PM
    I'm having the same prob. I can see the persons post, I am able to comment, I get notified of new comments but cant see them. On the mobile site or computer I can see eveything. Weird thing is this only happens for one friend. Another thing is I cant accept friend requests from my BB. Have no clue how to fix either issue. Must be the app itself ?
    01-29-10 06:11 PM
    I'm having the same prob. I can see the persons post, I am able to comment, I get notified of new comments but cant see them. On the mobile site or computer I can see eveything. Weird thing is this only happens for one friend. Another thing is I cant accept friend requests from my BB. Have no clue how to fix either issue. Must be the app itself ?
    I guess we are in the same boat. I have problems with that for 3 friends. Friend requests? I'm not sure, have not come across that problem yet. Good luck!
    01-31-10 04:00 AM
    nope i dont have this problem but i use Vodafone Update, shows every comment everytime.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-31-10 08:09 AM
    I understood there were problems viewing FB Comments when the status were initiated by iPhones (and it was fixed). I am now having the same issues even when the status of my friends have been updated/initiated via their BB. This means, I see the status, click on comment (from my BB) and nothing shows up, so I need to go into the mobile site to view the comments. Anyone having similar experiences?
    Is it fixed or not? Since the last 2 weeks I seem to have this weird problem only with 1 friend of mine. I can see her status updates, can post a comment to her, but couldn't see the comments!! Need to go to mobile see to view the comments....

Why is this ??

Does your friend uses iphone for the status updates?
    03-21-10 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD