I'm not sure what happened to it. I've reinstalled over and over to no avail. Any ideas? I don't find anything on this problem anywhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 10:42 AM
    I know there are some smart and experienced people around here.
    09-22-09 11:56 AM
    I've done that as well...over and over and over. When I log in to the FB app it says, contacting facebook>getting calendar events>contacting facebook>There was a problem while communicating with facebook. I can update my status and see updated status. The missing CICAL and CMIME seem to be my only issues.
    09-22-09 01:18 PM
    Facebook was recently having connectivity issues... Could be related.

09-22-09 03:34 PM
    Facebook was recently having connectivity issues... Could be related.

It doesn't seem to be an issue anybody else is having as I can't find any info on it.
    09-22-09 03:43 PM
    Well since cical and cmime are both service books have attempted to resend them?

09-22-09 05:52 PM
    Only about a million times.
    09-22-09 07:00 PM
    I just noticed that I have no application permission for facebook either.
    09-22-09 07:30 PM
    Any other possible fixes. I've completely deleted and reinstalled, sent service books over and over, etc.
    09-23-09 07:01 AM
    Facebook I think only periodically syncs information between facebook and the app, and until it sync's it will have no need to create the calendar because there is no information to be added. You can force it by either re-accepting (in the program) an invite to an event, or else refresh a connected contact so their birthday gets added to the calendar. If that works you may need to just wait a while as facebook slowly resync's everything. It would be nice to force a complete resync of your event calendar and linked contacts, but I don't know how to do that (don't think there is a way). Until they add a way you just need to give it time.
    09-23-09 08:19 AM
    Thanks, cd36. Shortly before I read your post I decided refresh one contact. I then decided to go to my calendar and all of a sudden FB was back with the birthday of the one contact I refreshed. Now I'm going through and refreshing them all...one by one. There's no reason this shouldn't be able to sync at LEAST once a day. Is that really asking too much?
    09-23-09 09:09 AM
    CICAL is back. Is there supposed to be a CMIME for FB? I don't have that. Also if I go to Security Options > Application Permissions, there's still no permission there for FB.
    09-23-09 09:11 AM
    After a week of letting facebook do the syncing itself it still hadn't quite synced all of my contacts to the calendar. It was close, but it was still short a few, so I don't know what forces it to sync calendar information, but it may take a while.
    09-23-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD